want to get pregnant

am hiv infeated since 10 years and am on no medication, my doc say its not possble,can you please give me some recommended clinicks to go to,thank you

It's entirely possible to get pregnant while HIV+, as 5 million pregnancies world-wide every year prove.

What's really at issue is the risk to you and your child. Suffice to say here in the US and western Europe, that many healthy children are borne to HIV+ women. What it takes is access to experienced healthcare providers and HIV medications.

I have to wonder if I'd count your doctor among these with such an ignorant statement.

Let us know where you live--this information might help us (or our readers) in recommending a better doctor.

BY

cd 4
Can't decide when to start meds?