|want to get pregnant
Mar 9, 2008
am hiv infeated since 10 years and am on no medication, my doc say its not possble,can you please give me some recommended clinicks to go to,thank you
| Response from Dr. Young
It's entirely possible to get pregnant while HIV+, as 5 million pregnancies world-wide every year prove.
What's really at issue is the risk to you and your child. Suffice to say here in the US and western Europe, that many healthy children are borne to HIV+ women. What it takes is access to experienced healthcare providers and HIV medications.
I have to wonder if I'd count your doctor among these with such an ignorant statement.
Let us know where you live--this information might help us (or our readers) in recommending a better doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.