RE AIDS FATAL"
Mar 9, 2008
Re the above post from a British Citizen, the 1995 5 Disability Act was extended to include discrimination against those with hiv. To put it bluntly your (former) employer is up s*** creek without a paddle, and is going to end up paying you a whole lot of in compensation
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Agreed. This is a deplorable situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When Are Herpes Sores Healed?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.