|Protein shake and Atripla
Mar 8, 2008
Hi, I started taking Atripla a week ago and never been on meds before and so far it is going good. I take it at 8:30PM. I get home from work around 4:15pm and I am thinking about going back to gym. Now as I will go back to gym, I will take protein shake and plus I have to have my dinner there as well. I usually have dinner around 5pm and then eat nothing after that and this has worked for me so far. I dont know how I can fit that protein shake and light meal after my work out in there well before 8:30pm and how it will affect my night. What kind of effect protein shake will have on Atripla and what time frame I should keep in mind before I take it? Can I take my multivitamin or ginseng tea in the morning?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.