Mar 5, 2008
Is tetrasilver still considered a hoax for treatment?
| Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Will Shingles Cause Pain On One Side Only?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What To Look For When You Have An Hpv Breakout?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.