AIDS fatal - FOLLOW UP

I appreciate the comments following my post about losing my job and the comment made by HR. Whilst I agree with you all their actions probably are unlawful as well as disgusting, it has happened. I realise I can take my employer -a Govt Dept by the way- to court and possibly win, but that would involve media coverage and the type of publicity I dont want or need. So yes their action is wrong, is unlawful but it still happended and probably happens a lot more than we realise. Does that make me a coward, maybe, but all I wanted was to do my job. But I appreciate the support and comments. Thanks again.

It's good to hear back from you.

It seems like you've got quite a lot of support from your fellow countrymen (women).

BY

AIDS Fatel?
Lexiva