Mar 4, 2008
This really isn't a question, but an answer to a previous question. My husband (from the UK) says that there is a mechanism for this person to protest this dismissal. He needs to go to the job center (in every city) and talk to them. Dismissal of this sort is illegal. The government will help him through all the legal tracks. I hope this helps.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your suggestion.
It looks like our reader is in a very difficult situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.