|"Aids can be fatal"
Mar 4, 2008
I would agree with the previous submission relating to the original post. I know, without doubt, that dismissal on the grounds stated is illegal in the UK. The person dismissed would be granted very substantial compensation from a UK employment tribunal - and rightly so.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.