|"Aids can be fatal"
Mar 4, 2008
I would agree with the previous submission relating to the original post. I know, without doubt, that dismissal on the grounds stated is illegal in the UK. The person dismissed would be granted very substantial compensation from a UK employment tribunal - and rightly so.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is AIDS Fatal?
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.