"Aids can be fatal"
Mar 4, 2008
I would agree with the previous submission relating to the original post. I know, without doubt, that dismissal on the grounds stated is illegal in the UK. The person dismissed would be granted very substantial compensation from a UK employment tribunal - and rightly so.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Acute Hiv Symptoms At 6 Weeks
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.