Valium & Atripla
Feb 28, 2008
Hi, was just wondering if "Atripla" reduces the effect or the stregnth of "Valium"? I was taking 2mg. 3x's a day and that was like taking nothing. I was moved up to 5mg. 3x's a day and that seems to work some days and less on others.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If anything, Atripla increases the levels of Valium...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Herpes Sore Contact Virginal Fluid Hiv Risk
- How Long Can I Live Without HIV Meds?
- I Received Protected Oral From An Hiv Positive Person
- Odds Of Getting Hiv Through Unprotected Vaginal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.