I need to know

I am now taking Viramune, Epivir and Zerit. What I would like to know is can I switch the Zerit for Kaletra. Thank you Stan.

Stan, Thank you for your post.

While you could switch from d4T (Zerit) to lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), I'm not sure why anyone would even entertain this.

From the sounds of it, you're taking a first-line regimen. It would be reasonable to consider eliminating the toxic and now-not-recommended d4T, but contemporary treatments could include your current nevirapine (Viramune) and 3TC (Epivir) with either tenofovir (Viread or in combination with FTC in Truvada) or abacavir (Zigen, also combined in Epzicom). Such regimens would be consistent with current US and international treatment guidelines.

I hope that you find this helpful. BY

strange phenomenon
Aids cure