Feb 28, 2008
Can Kaletra and Truvada be crushed or dissolved in water?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Kaletra (lopinavir/ritonavir) cannot be crushed, since it is a capsule. The medication can be obtained as a (terrible tasting) elixir though.
Truvada (tenofovir/FTC) can be crushed if necessary.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Atripla Be Crushed Or Bro?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.