Looking for a Doctor
Feb 28, 2008
Hi. I live in a city of 500,000, so I know there must be HIV doctors here, but I can't find any in the phone book or online. Is there a referral database I could access by phone or internet?
Response from Dr. Young
You might try the American Academy of HIV Medicine's "find a provider" function; else, contact the local AIDS service organization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.