Where shall I go to get HIV care?

Being a long-term survivor since 1990 and doing great, I'm faced with my next challenge. I live in Hawaii and I want to move back to the Mainland US to receive better HIV healthcare. Where in the US do you recommend that will provide me with the BEST overall HIV healthcare? I'll consider any place that provides the BEST HIV healthcare, though I prefer a smaller city and warmer climate. Thank you!

Thanks for your post.

There are many excellent centers of HIV care; even in warmer climates. If one were to restrict your choices to warmer cities, it's quite clear to me that you could find an excellent center in Southern California, Arizona, Texas or Florida, just to name a few. We think that we do a world-class job in Denver too, but then again, it's a little colder here than in the islands.

I'd look for the insider beta by contacting the AIDS Service Organizations in the cities you're interested in.

I hope this helps. Be well. BY

Truvada and Sustiva in on Pill??
CD4 Counts