Truvada and Sustiva in on Pill??

Im about to go through some issues with insurance with them covering two pills, I am the type of person where if its not broke dont fix it, but im afraid if i change what will be the effects or will it stay the same or better? I guess im talking about the new one pill daily?

Of course, silly wabbit, fear not.

Tenfovir/FTC (Truvada) and efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin) is available here in the US as the triple co-formulated single pill, tenofovir/FTC/efavirenz (called Atripla).

Since the medications in the single pill are exactly the same as the two pill components, there isn't any significant risk of new side effects. Most patients enjoy the convenience of the single pill, single prescription.

I hope this helps. BY

Re: CD4 %age
Where shall I go to get HIV care?