Truvada and Sustiva in on Pill??
Feb 27, 2008
Im about to go through some issues with insurance with them covering two pills, I am the type of person where if its not broke dont fix it, but im afraid if i change what will be the effects or will it stay the same or better? I guess im talking about the new one pill daily?
Response from Dr. Young
Of course, silly wabbit, fear not.
Since the medications in the single pill are exactly the same as the two pill components, there isn't any significant risk of new side effects. Most patients enjoy the convenience of the single pill, single prescription.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.