|when to start meds
Feb 24, 2008
i was neg on nov 29,2007 and on jan 8,2008 i tested positive for HIV my count is 662 and my load is 65000 when is it necessary for me
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
You can read many posts on this subject on this forum's "When to Start Treatment" category.
In brief, current national and international treatment guidelines recommend treatment if you have persistent, serious HIV symptoms, OR if your asymptomatic and your CD4 count is reproducibly below 350 cells.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Can You Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.