steroid concern

hi, today i started using steroids and to be completely honest i have no idea what i am doing i did research it before using although alot of sites answers vary. i have 10ml of Deca & 10ml of Testosterone Cyp. im under the impression this dosage is not enough to achieve anything!, i done my first shot today and half way through it i experienced extremely hot flushes and dizziness and heavy palpatations and had to stop id like to know is this normal? i dont know whether i had a panic attack or was it actually the fluid entering that caused this doscomfort??

If you don't know what you're doing, you shouldn't be using anabolic steroids, especially without medical supervision.

I don't recommend their use (though fashionable it may be), unless there is a documented medical reason for their use-- ie, hypogonadism or AIDS wasting.

Outside of that, I don't think that the medical risks warrant the benefit.

BY

Discordant Responders
Drug interactions