|Testim to gain weight?
Feb 22, 2008
i am a 20M (17olb, 6'0). I take 50mg of testim for the sole purpose of gaining weight.(muscle mass) Is tis a great idea? will it do much?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Testim (testosterone) is perfectly fine to use for weight gain IF your testosterone levels are low. If they aren't using additional anabolic steroids (like testosterone or others( is a bad idea in my view.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Afraid Of False Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.