|Bleed during intercourse(both are HIV negative)
Feb 18, 2008
Dear DOctor, Is it possible to get infected with HIV if the penis foreskin got torn and bleed abit during the process of sexual intercourse? However, both parties are HIV negative in the first place. Is it stil possible?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If both partners are HIV negative where would the HIV come from???? There is no spontaneous generation of HIV. It is a virus that is passed from one person to another.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Cause Bleeding During Intercourse?
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.