The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

help for the people who posted INDIA and HIV.. dr young plz post

Feb 18, 2008

hi doc young... i have been a regular reader on this site... and came across a post on the 8th of feb with a title of INDIA and HIV...regarding a family member who has hiv..... i think i can help them with a few names... please ask them to contact doctor alaka deshpande from the JJ hospital in mumbai, or to even contact dr saple, they are trained and higly experienced doctors for treating hiv in india in mumbai city.... i would higly recommending dr alaka deshpande, she has won a presidents award for her ongoing contribution to hiv in india and she is very compasonate with her patients..... this is her no for a reference....23703696. the above number is her direct number at the hospital as she is the head of the ART department there. however if you need a private consultation then you must call up and taken an appointment with dr saple he practices at the breach candy hospital in mumbai, the numbers of the hospital can be sourced by any hotline, once u have the number ask for an appointment with dr saple in the immunology department...

dr young please post this for them, it looks like they really need help and fast...

you do a great job, god bless you n ur family...

worried indian female

Response from Dr. Young

Dear Worried,

Thanks for your post and for sharing your recommendations.


Atripla & Effexor XR

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint