Cure for AIDS

I had asked this question several weeks ago and have not seen a response so I'm asking again. Are any of familiar with Dr. Gary Angus' work? I'm attaching a link to a website describing it. I'd like your opinions on this. And thank you so much for being here on this site. http://www.allnva.com/community/groups/CADILLAC/index.html

Response from Dr. Cohen

Yeah - I took a look. The short answer is pretty clear - if there is a cure, you can bet it won't be found hidden on just one web site. Odds are good - if there is a cure - it'll be front page news even. Certainly you'd read about it anywhere - even the sign on page of this site. And you won't have to send two emails to get a response. We'd post it the first time - with capital letters.

Sad to say there are many ideas around. But no cure - yet. And anyone who says they have one is misguided. There may be treatments that work - and new ideas that get us somewhere. And these ideas certainly can arise anywhere - so perhaps what this clinician describes is the beginning to a story.

But keep in mind that the web is a place where it is easy for anyone to post anything they want - you too can set up a site that states you and your research group just found the cure in your lab. And who can tell...

So - be especially skeptical of that word. If it were real, USA today would have a headline. Oprah would be talking about it. Even Montel would do a special. Judge Judy even... It won't take several connections through one web site to find it...

Ron's multi-part question
To Stop or Stay With?