|Atripla & Effexor XR
Feb 16, 2008
Dr. Young recently my doctor put me on Effexor XR 150 mgs a day. Is this ok with my Atripla? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are no significant drug-drug interactions between Atripla and Effexor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Do Condoms Cause Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.