Atripla & Effexor XR
Feb 16, 2008
Dr. Young recently my doctor put me on Effexor XR 150 mgs a day. Is this ok with my Atripla? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are no significant drug-drug interactions between Atripla and Effexor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Blood Splash
- Sharing A Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Scared To Death
- Are Black Spots An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Vomiting?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.