where do I stand with you?

Dear panel of experts:

I first of all want to apologize for my original 2 emails from a couple of weeks ago. Apparently they were worded in such a way as to offend one of you, and I apologize for that. I never intended for an immediate response from any of you. Rather, I simply wanted to ask for some reply, sometime, if at all possible, since a non-response would be very hard for me to interpret at this point in my mental health (depression, schizoaffective disorder with paranoid tendencies). I am not a meritorious type...believe me.

Secondly, I just want to say I am puzzled why I have not received any replies of a medical nature to any of my 6-7 posts at this point. Have I been blacklisted or disregarded as an idiot, do you think I might have HIV and no-replies are the best way to answer that inclination, or are you simply overwhelmed with requests, or is it something else entirely?

Thank you and God Bless each of you for what you are doing for all of us out here.

Concerned and hoping for some answers

You haven't been blacklisted at all.

We simply don't answer questions about HIV exposures and risk on this forum. To do so detracts from the limited time needed to answer questions about the topic of this forum-- choosing HIV medications.

Sorry, BY

Meds and Diabetes
chest x-ray findings