|Bleed during intercourse
Feb 9, 2008
Dear DOctor, Is it possible to get infected with HIV if the penis foreskin got torn and bleed abit during the process of sexual intercourse?
Thanks and Regards
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Trauma for obvious reasons increases the risk of acquiring HIV from an HIV-infected person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Cause Bleeding During Intercourse?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.