no meds for a month!

hey doc how are you! Ive been on atripla for 3 and a half years started with vl 400000 and t cells 12 my last blood test in january my vl undetectable and t cells 297 but for a month now I have been iwthout meds changing insurance they are on the way now should be a day or two. should I go to my doctor or just start them up and wait for my next appointment in march and I have and insurance not to great I will pay 744.00 every three months is there a secondary insurance or something that can help me I wont be able to afford it for to long I live in alabama. thank you for your help and may God Bless us all! Oh is atripla come in generic it would be alot cheaper

Thanks for your post.

Yours is a difficult situation. Sometimes insurers will make the combination of Truvada + Sustiva less expensive than the triple coformulated Atripla.

I'd start by asking your pharmacy this question; also check around with different pharmacies-- you'd be surprised to find that the prices sometimes differ.

Lastly, get in contact with your case manager or AIDS Service Organization. It is possible that they may be able to help you with your financial situation.

Best of luck, BY

numbers and starting meds
What are the deadly side effects of Truvada and Reyataz combo