Feb 2, 2008
I am writing again to plead with the staff to answer my HIV question, which was sent about 30 minutes ago in this same forum. The reason is that if I do not see an answer, my tendency will overwhelmingly be to assume that you are afraid to answer, because your hunch is that i am positive. So, by not getting an answer, I will probably assume that I am in trouble. So, even you do think my risk is significant, please let me know that. I can handle it and just want to know.
Tom in the midwest
| Response from Dr. Young
The reason that you haven't seen a reply is that this forum is about choosing HIV medications, not about whether one has HIV infection or risk thereof.
As a general rule, we don't answer questions (no matter how meritorious) about one's risk of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.