please help

Hi again

I am writing again to plead with the staff to answer my HIV question, which was sent about 30 minutes ago in this same forum. The reason is that if I do not see an answer, my tendency will overwhelmingly be to assume that you are afraid to answer, because your hunch is that i am positive. So, by not getting an answer, I will probably assume that I am in trouble. So, even you do think my risk is significant, please let me know that. I can handle it and just want to know.

Thanks

Tom in the midwest

The reason that you haven't seen a reply is that this forum is about choosing HIV medications, not about whether one has HIV infection or risk thereof.

As a general rule, we don't answer questions (no matter how meritorious) about one's risk of HIV infection.

BY

interactions
Atripla and sight