Feb 1, 2008
if I skip a dose of my meds, should I take a double dose the next day?
Response from Dr. Young
Generally speaking, if you miss a dose, I don't recommend doubling up on the medications the next day. This tends to only increase the risk of side effects and doesn't correct for the fact that the dose was missed.
Whenever this happens, spend a moment in self analysis to see if there was a correctable situation-- to prevent missing doses for the same reason(s) in the future.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Clothing?
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.