What exactly is an empty stomach?
Jan 26, 2008
I have recently started taking ATRIPLA with relatively no side effects. My question is: On weekends my partner and I have later dinners. How long do I need to wait before I take my ATRIPLA?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If you're tolerating your Atripla well, then you don't need to worry about any diet restriction. Food in the stomach tends to increase the levels of efavirenz (one of the parts of Atripla), increasing the risk for some to have side effects.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Tattoo
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.