|Response not question
Jan 23, 2008
This is actually a response to a question that was asked in the forum, "as a newly diagnosed person what should I do next?" I have been an HIV prevention provider and diagnosed positive for many years. I have 2 suggestions which may help people find resources. 1. Find your local Ryan White CARE agency, they can connect you to both finacial and medical assitance or 2. check with your county health department for local resources. I make these suggestions as many small communities and rural areas do not have ASO's. However, all should have resources for connecting to Ryan White and/or medical services.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post and sage comments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.