Jan 20, 2008
DR NOT YET ON MEDS, PLS I WANT TO KNOW CAN ONE LIVE A FULL LIFE BEING ON MEDS WITH OUT HAVING S/S OF AIDS IF ONE IS TAKING MEDS AS PRESCIBE AND EATING HEALTHY? PLS I NEED REPLY AM SCAERD TO DEATH.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Yes, it is entirely possible to live a normal life with HIV. It requires a little bit of luck, some medical follow up, and for most patients (eventually) taking medications.
This is one of those threads where our readers who are taking medications can help another in the community. Write us back with your experiences and words of support.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- What Does Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.