My new combination of hiv treatment
Jan 16, 2008
Response from Dr. Young
thanks for your post.
Yes, the combination of Epzicom+ Norvir+Lexiva is a very good combination-- one of the most commonly prescribed first-line regimens in our group.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Lip Kissing With Sores And Gum Disease And Hiv
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission With Undetectable Viral Load
- Chest Infection Primary Hiv Symptom
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Hiv Rash Duration
- Can Hiv Cause Your Liver Enzymes To Be Elevated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.