|My new combination of hiv treatment
Jan 16, 2008
Response from Dr. Young
thanks for your post.
Yes, the combination of Epzicom+ Norvir+Lexiva is a very good combination-- one of the most commonly prescribed first-line regimens in our group.
LASIK and HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Body To Body Massage No Penetration Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.