|claim for cure
Jan 16, 2008
dr am newly diagnose from ghana; recently i read on ghanaweb.com a claim for cure. At the moment am not yet on meds per my dr advise. I am going home to visit my family in ghana and am trying of going for herbal treatment to see if the claim will work . What do you think
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post from Africa.
Sorry, but there is no cure for HIV. Any claim to this effect is false and a sham.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Giving Oral Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.