|Should I start meds?
Jan 15, 2008
Yes, I tested positive 8 months ago. My first labs were 581--CD4, and 210,000 for viral load. My second labs 3 months later were, 313--CD4, and a viral load for 97000. Then my most recent labs were 329--CD4, and a viral load of 290,000.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Talk to your doctor about your drug resistance testing and all of your potential treatment options-- then decide about which medications make the most sense for your body, your mind and your virus.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Most Common Std's Among College Students
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.