Jan 14, 2008
THIS IS DAY TWO ON THE PROGRAM;HOW LONG DO IT TAKES TO WORK
Response from Dr. Young
Assuming that the "program" that you mention is HIV treatments, if you're not missing doses of an appropriately selected treatment, we generally see a greater than 90% reduction in viral load in the first weeks of treatment and a 50-100 cell CD4 count increase in the first 3 months.
Generally patients begin to feel slowly better week by week (but not necessarily after only 2 days).
Best of luck and health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Vagina?
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.