Jan 9, 2008
Can I take an over the counter drug that would be the equivalent of protonix, I am not insured and cannot afford the prescription?
Response from Dr. Young
Omeprazole is an over the counter proton-pump inhibitor-- the same class of drug as Protonix. They are comparable in effectiveness.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Can You Get HIV Symptoms After A Week?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.