Jan 6, 2008
Have you heard of a product called Tai bao and what it does to CD4 and Viral Load of the HIV patients? I read on the Internet this product helps a lot and I want a second opinion.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I asked Dr. Google but found little other than it is a Chinese herbal med that in one study conducted by its inventor worked to cure opportunistic infections, raise CD4 counts and drop viral load but in another study conducted in Thailand did not.
Not much out there to recommend this treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- How Soon Can You Detect Std's?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.