Vitimins and Atripla
Jan 6, 2008
Hello - I take vitimins in the morning (fish oil, B complex, and a multi); I take Atripla at night. I wanted to add vitimin C in the am and pm...but...I started to wonder if these or any vitimins have an adverse reaction with Atripla? and are there any recommended vitimins to take with Atripla. Thank you! Kenn
Response from Dr. Wohl
Taking these together should not be a major problem. Vitamin C at doses that are not excessive (under 1000 mg a day) should also be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Is A False Positive Elisa Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From Kissing An Hiv Positive Person?
- What Age Group Is Affected By Hiv?
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- Buffalo Hump Neck Cure For Children
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.