HGH HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE 7 HIV

ARE THERE ANY REASONS TO USE THIS IF HIV + AND WANT TO IMPROVE HEALTH WITH HGH? I'M 52 AND WAS THINKING OF TRYING IF ANY GOOD FROM USE ANY HELP. I'M NOT ON MEDS YET SO FAR LOW COUNTS PER DR.

Growth hormone does many wondrous things and for this reason your body makes its own. Taking super-human doses comes with a price tag - literally and figuratively. The drug has a number of side effects that should give pause to any who think it a cure for aging. Joint and body aches, swelling of the legs, carpal tunnel syndrome and diabetes are not rare with growth hormone.

There are no data to suggest that taking supplemental growth hormone will raise you CD4 cell counts, lower your viral load, cure your depression or make your penis bigger as some may claim (okay, I made up the one about the bigger penis).

I suggest instead you eat right and exercise. Exercise creates a number of happy molecules in your brain and elsewhere, including.... growth hormone, that can improve your health and turn the aging clock back.

Neurological side-effects?
Recently I posted a question.