a woman on sustiva and triziver

Hello, I have been on Triziver and sustiva for 6 1/2 yrs and although My T-cells shot up from 140 to 650 and am now undetectable, I feel horrid. I have no energy, am always depressed have body aches constantly and feel not suicidal, but tired of not feeling well and wouldn't mind checking out. I have done years of therapy, have mucho tools, see a psychiatrist have an awesome relationship with my doc. My friends with Aids say get off the Sustiva and AZT in the triziver. Is there any hope?

I saw a patient a few months ago with almost the exact complaints. He was on Epzicom and Sustiva (almost your regimen) for about 3 years and was miserable. But, he was unsure if it was the meds or him and his doc said it was him.

I convinced him (it took a lot) to stop his meds for a month to see if there was any difference in how he felt. He did and after 2 weeks he notice he had more energy and was brighter in spirit. We then started Reyataz, Norvir and Epzicom and he has been doing great. Not all his depression and reduced energy dissipated but most of it has.

Sustiva is a great drug but some people just do not tolerate it as well as others. I'd consider a change.

Taking atripla
Epzicom/Reyataz without Norvir Boost