Atripla and Valium
Dec 17, 2007
Are these two safe to take together?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
These two should be used with caution since Atripla can slightly increase the levels of Valium. In short-term use, this shouldn't be an issue, but I'd be sure to make sure that your doctor or pharmacist knows about which medications you're taking.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.