Dr. Young

Though I've never posted before, I have learned so much reading through the forums the past two years. I wanted to drop a note to thank YOU especially. You come across through your writing in such a kind, thoughtful and compassionate manner, and it has really made a difference in how my Dr. and I have communicated and dealt with my being HIV positive. From the first time I came looking through here, your words to others always left me feeling hopeful, and more and more informed as time goes on. I am doing very well in all respects now - in part because of your work here at thebody.com Fond wishes to you and those you love this holiday season Dr. Young. I wish you and yours the very best life can offer in the new year. -one of your admirers in CA. : )

Thanks for posting your very meaningful thoughts.

Wishing you and yours (and all of our readers) a peaceful and healthy holiday season, BY

hiv cure cover up
Atripla and Valium