hiv cure cover up

i know there is a natural cure for every disease that the government is trying to cover up i just read the a book from kevin trudeau and i belive in him. its all about the money doctors dont want people to get cure plain and simple.

Wait a minute, you've confused me. Is it the doctors or the government who are trying to cover up the natural cures? If it is the government, which country would we be referring to? Would this be every government on the planet, or simply North Korea? I doubt most governments have the least interest in covering up any natural cures, let alone the competency to do so.

What about doctors? It's all about the money, eh? What if a doctor happened to have a loved one with a potentially deadly disease? Would they still hide 'the cure" in order to bring home the big bucks? Or would they make an exception and break into their private stash of natural cures?

The last time I saw on Kevin Trudeau on television he was peddling weight loss books so apparently he has shifted his focus from curing cancer to curing fat. Yikes!

Diarrhea from Kaletra, drug holiday?
Dr. Young