|Isentress - Lipids
Dec 16, 2007
Does Isentress elevate lipids? I haven't read anything one way or the other. Thanks, Ben
| Response from Dr. Wohl
In an early study conducted in people without prior HIV treatment experience, Isentress did not elevate lipids. It was not a huge study so more data will be needed but so far, so good.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Giving Handjob?
- Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Risk Of Getting HIV
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sex Toys
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Licking Genital?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.