Isentress - Lipids
Dec 16, 2007
Does Isentress elevate lipids? I haven't read anything one way or the other. Thanks, Ben
Response from Dr. Wohl
In an early study conducted in people without prior HIV treatment experience, Isentress did not elevate lipids. It was not a huge study so more data will be needed but so far, so good.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Is The Hiv Testing When Pregnant?
- I Have All The Symptoms Of Hiv
- If I Get Back A Normal Pap Smear Can I Still Be Hiv Positive?
- What Percentage Of Men Get Hiv From Women?
- Can Antibiotics Fight Hiv If Taken Immediately?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.