Dec 16, 2007
Just wanted to express my admiration and gratitude for all I've learned reading your responses over the last two years. You've given me knowledge and hope when I really needed both. Happy Holidays to you and those you love! Wishing you & your family all the best blessings life can give for 2008! I've benefited greatly from your efforts.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Thank you for your kind words.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Do You Need Hep B Booster Shot?
- Does Hiv Show Up On Tests Right Away?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Why Do Genital Warts Come Back?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.