Dec 16, 2007
Just wanted to express my admiration and gratitude for all I've learned reading your responses over the last two years. You've given me knowledge and hope when I really needed both. Happy Holidays to you and those you love! Wishing you & your family all the best blessings life can give for 2008! I've benefited greatly from your efforts.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Thank you for your kind words.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pros And Con Of Mandatory Hiv Testing
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- What Else Can Be Mistaken For Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.