Dec 16, 2007
take out 10ml blood, mix with 1 ml dog blood. After keeping it at 37C for 1 hour, reinject the mixture into the vein. Do it once a day for two month. Then Check out. 80% chance is that HIV virus has gone forever.
| Response from Dr. Young
This is a decidedly stupid idea. There isn't a single scientific (or otherwise) citation in PubMed or Google.
Just goes to show that there's enough anti-pharmaceutical sentiment that people will try anything else. Too bad it doesn't work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Can Vinegar Cure For Shingles?
- Risk Of Transmission Of Herpes From A Toilet
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.