follow up to getting nervous

well i didnt get my blood work back yet .i was the young man that was getting diareha after doing so well with the atripla.after speaking to my hiv docter and aswell as my podertrist they both agreed until they get my blood work to stop taking the lamisil.it worked with in two days of stop taking the lamisil the diareah stopped.im waiting now to get a new medication to deal with my toe nail fungus infection. i also for the most part decided not to have sex with my docter anymore. i guess it was fun for a while.im not even really attracted to him it just felt so exciting and wrong ,but im over that .i think i can move on ,we still mouth kiss when we greet each other but thats it

It's good to hear back from you and to hear that the diarrhea has resolved-- clearly the Lamisil was the cause.

I agree that it is a good idea not to have sex with your doctor- though I'd still seriously question mouth kissing as appropriate doctor conduct.

BY

follow up
platelets