follow up

Hey doc how are you and may God bless us all! Its been allmost 2 and half years now and I keep trucking along . my vl in may 2004 was 44000.00 and tcells 12 here I am today and got my best set of labs yet tcell 301 and percent 14.2 while Im still hopfully headed up how far do you think I can cap off at and will I be able to get to normal tcell percent count! Still on atripula and a short message to all those who just found out your positive dont be scared take your meds its not that bad you can do it! Thank you Doc

Hi and great to hear from you.

It sounds like your doing just great. While persons who start treatment with very low CD4s (like you) tend to have slower increases in counts, we typically see slow and continual increases over years. So, I wouldn't give up the idea that you'll someday reach normal counts and percentage.

Thanks for sharing your messages and happy holidays to you. BY

Need Some Answers
follow up to getting nervous