women and hiv
Dec 15, 2007
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But here's a beautiful short documentary of a magnetic Dutch couple who decided to have kids. The subtitles are in English.
This url might be helpful for other hiv+ women.
kind regards, Dutch Guy
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for sharing this, DG.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv If I Use A Condom?
- What Astrological Signs Contract The Aids Virus Most?
- Can Sucking Breast Cause Hiv?
- Is Lower Left Abdominal Pain An Hiv Symptom?
- Can You Work In The Food Industry If You Have Hiv?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.