Drug for HIV

I'm 21 years old and i'm HIV positive. Can u suggest me the HIV drug i should take to live healthy because i feel stressed all the day. Please tell me as soon as u can.

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

Your question covers a huge topic- let me try to simplify. First, the selection of medications requires a detailed understanding of specific issues that relate to your health and side effect aversion and to the pattern of HIV drug resistance.

The best medication for any single patient-virus pair depends on analyzing these factors and then deciding on which set of medications best addresses these concerns.

What to do now is to identify an experienced HIV doctor and work closely with him or her to figure out these issues. It is important for you to know that starting HIV medications is rarely an emergency and many persons elect to postpone starting medications for a later day.

I hope this helps, BY

neverapin contraindication
CD4 AND DEATH