Dec 15, 2007
Do you know anything about a study for viramume being testedfor a once daly pill and is it safe for a first time treatment.
| Response from Dr. Young
Nevirapine (Viramune) isn't FDA approved as a once-daily medication, but is widely prescribed this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.